Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures at the bottom of every page.
Hilton is running a special offer for stays at participating properties in Anaheim which gives guests a series of benefits that may help make a family vacation a little bit more affordable. Free parking, gift cards and discounts on Disneyland passes are all included in the offer which runs for stays taken by 1 March next year.
Guests booking one of Hilton’s participating Anaheim/SoCal properties for a stay that takes place between 17 December 2022 and 1 March 2023 can receive parking included with their stay, a 5% discount on park admission and a $25 Disneyland Resort gift card for every night of their stay.
- Theme Park reservations with valid admission ticket for the same park on the same day required.
- Reservations can be made when you purchase your tickets.
- Offer is subject to availability at participating hotels & resorts within the Hilton Portfolio in Anaheim, California for stays booked between December 16, 2022 and March 1, 2023, and completed between December 17, 2022 and March 1, 2023.
- Gift card only available while supplies last.
- Parking included is for a maximum of one vehicle per night. Self-parking only. Not valid for valet.
- Tickets not included in room price.
- Tickets only valid at Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park.
- Guest will receive a link to the Disney Online Ticket Store in their confirmation email that will give them access to the discounted tickets.
- Unless otherwise stated, quoted rates are per room per night, based on single/double occupancy and do not include taxes, gratuities, incidental charges and any mandatory or resort fees (if applicable).
- Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply and vary by hotel.
- This offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offer or discounts and is not valid for existing reservations or groups.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the promotion page – make sure you read them.
To see the room rates associated with this deal make sure you book through the promotion page and make sure that the rate that you’re being quoted and that you’re booking is the “Disneyland Deal Plus” rate.
Before you go ahead and book, however, a little care will be needed to ensure that you’re not inadvertently overpaying for your stay because the Hilton properties in Anaheim have a lot of other options availabe too.
Here, for example, is the Hilton Anaheim charging $313 per night for the Disneyland Deal Plus but also offering rates that are as low as $239 per night.
The Disneyland deal is a fully refundable rate so the more correct comparison would probably be the $259/night rate, but whatever your thoughts are on the flexibility that you need, you’ll still need to decide if the extras that you’ll get through the Disneyland deal are worth the higher room rate.
Also, keep in mind that if you don’t really care about free parking, some properties (like the Hilton Anaheim) will offer flexible rates that just include the 5% Disneyland discount…
… so they will probably offer you better value than the rate that includes car parking, the daily gift card and the resort discount.
In short, this deal will be a money saver for some, but you’ll have to be very careful to check all the other options open to you before booking because as easy as it can be to save, it can be even easier to overpay.
If you’re considering visiting Disneyland over the Holidays or during the first two months of next year, Hilton is running a promotion that may save you some cash. The deal is far from a slam dunk, however, so make sure that you check all the other rates that properties are offering and consider what they’re offering you before you book the Disneyland Plus deal.
Featured image by Avel Chuklanov